I was born in the beautiful city of Coimbra back in 1975. From an early age I got interested in computers, having had my first computer in the year 1986 (a Sinclair ZXSpectrum +2). From then on, I was hooked.
I had my first PC at 15 (that was 25 years ago!!!) and learnt Pascal and C before even going to the university.
In the university, I was introduced to AIX, X Windows, and Linux. I wanted to know how the Internet worked.
Noesis Portugal II S.A.
- Senior IT Consultant working as a contractor for IBM Portugal doing Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration. Main responsabilities include configuring and administering Banco BPI's WebLogic infrastructure and Linux systems.
GFI Portugal S. A.
- Senior IT Consultant working as a contractor for Portugal Telecom doing Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration for internal and external customers, most notably ControlInveste. Main responsabilities include configuring, troubleshooting and administering Portugal Telecom's WebLogic and WebSphere Application Server infrastructure.
Critical Software S. A.
Information Security Consultant
- PHP Web Programming for the project Exame da Especialidade
- Microsoft Office training for the Angola's Ministery of Petrol
- Security Auditing of Q.R.E.N. information systems, based on the ISO 27001:2005 and ISO 27002:2005 standards
- Security Auditing of mCel, Moçambique Celular S.A. systems, based on the ISO 27001:2005 and ISO 27002:2005 standards
University of Coimbra
Completed the Computer Science bachelor degree, which is now equivalent to Post-Bologne Treaty's Master's Degree